Friday, September 18, 2009

Paris





Good morning from Charleville! I arrived yesterday afternoon after a glorious 24 hours in the beautiful Paris, and here are some pics of my favourite city: the interior of restaurant where I had dinner with my ex-step Mum, a shop named after Krinkl Theatre's yellow puppet who I created a 10min solo with which some of you may have seen; a bike rental stand which are all over the city, you just pick them up and drop them off once you are a member (FABULOUS TRANSPORT IDEA!), and finally the staircase in apartment block we were staying in overnight.

I think I'd better make the pics smaller next time hey??

So now I am in Charleville, in a small ugly hotel room a brisk 45min downhill walk from town centre (why oh why can't it be downhill on the way HOME, when it's late at night and I'm tired...). Today's task is sorting out bus route and times, buying more show tickets, sussing out the Festival generally, and taking more pics for this Blog. I will be back later today :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment