Sunday, August 30, 2009

show tix


Hello and Welcome if you are new.
I just spent two hours this week ordering my tickets online: I have bought a Web Pass for 20 shows (171 EUROS), and spent an earlier three hours squinting at the online program to decide what I wanted to buy tickets for (95 pages of performances no less). There is a significant 'Off' Program as well, of street shows and events which are free, so as far as I can tell, I'm going to be pretty busy! When I tell people I am going to France for a couple of weeks to a Festival, they say 'Oh lucky you, what a great holiday', but I honestly think I'm going to be exhausted by the end of it...

I tried to post the Festival link in case you hadn't found it already, but this BlogSpot wouldn't let me Grrrrrr. Just Google Charleville-Mezieres and click on UK Flag in top corner.

If anyone strongly recommends a show, please post a comment- I am going to Duda Paiva, Neville Tranter, Frank Soehnle, Red Moon, and a smorgasbord of unknowns.

I have put up a photo of Ciel and I, just to practise uploading pics before I leave town- today I bought a new suitcase (reduced from $270 to $110!), so I am now vaguely starting to pack- leaving Australia a week today :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment